- Tested for 10 year period.
- Choose any valve outlet to suit your needs.
- Good for the country.
- Good for the environment.
- Great as a spare cylinder.
- Pre purged and ready for filling.
CO2 Cylinders – 5kg gas capacity
- Approved for filling and use in New Zealand.
- They are sold full.
- Suitable for use with MIG welders.
- Suitable for beverage dispensing gas supply.
- 5 year test period.
- Refilled for approx $35.00 incl GST.
Valves and Fittings
- We stock a range of cylinder valves for various applications including CO2, LPg, Argon, SCBA, and SCUBA.
- We stock a range of fittings suitable for camping, lighting, cooking and heating applications.
Valve Modification ring Fitting Tool
- Used to fit Modification rings.
Valve Modification Rings
- Rings fit to Sherwood LPg valves allowing continued compliance as required by ERMA.
Regulator – Cylinder adaptor
- Allows an Argon regulator to connect to a CO2 cylinder.
- No replacement regulator required to use CO2 on your MIG welder.
- LPg heating torches.
- Various tips, heads, and handles available.
Variable speed control
CO2 recovery and recycling capable
Recovering CO2 from fire extinguishers before testing is simple and efficient enough to make worthwhile gains in product margins. Interrupted inlet flow on some pumps would mean purging and restarting the transfer process, but not with a long stroke double acting reciprocating pump. The pump is completely self-priming which saves product wastage operator time and pump damage. CO2 recovery and recycling will increase profit margins by 70-80%, while allowing the operator to promote a green image to customers.